mch can help increase your positive impact at work through training in the following areas:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership and Management
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Negotiation, Persuasion and Influence
Training can be delivered as a discrete half/full-day course, or as a comprehensive package of sessions over a number of weeks/months.
In addition to training on specific topics, mch is also experienced in facilitating action learning. This is where a group helps an individual with a real and current issue they are facing.
Click here to see some examples of our tailored training courses
We also deliver seminars and speak at conferences. Over the course of an hour or two, mch’s Director, Dr Mark Hughes, can:
- Introduce a new idea e.g. What is emotional intelligence?
- Highlight the importance and relevance of a topic e.g. Management’s core role: the employee ‘life-cycle’
- Share experiences e.g. What it Takes to Succeed: Learnings from an Aboriginal Sports Club
- Outline how to develop a particular competence e.g. Developing high impact communication
Get in touch to discuss your training needs, or if you would like Mark to speak at your event.